PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE.
LINKS/EMBEDDED THIRD PARTY PROVIDER
This Web site contains hyperlinks to third-party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web site. The Alliance does not control the linked third‑party sites and is not responsible for any of these sites, their content and makes no representation regarding the accuracy of their materials. Links do not imply that the Alliance is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links. If you decide to access linked third‑party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
The Live Free or Die Alliance provides information on every elected official and candidate for the offices of New Hampshire General Court (House of Representatives and Senate), New Hampshire Executive Council, New Hampshire Governor, U.S. House of Representatives, U.S. Senate, and U.S. President.
To be considered a candidate by the Live Free or Die Alliance, an individual must:
1. Publicly declare the intention to run for office
2. File a campaign finance report with the Federal Election Commission for the year of election
3. File a Declaration of Candidacy with the New Hampshire Secretary of State for the year of election
4. File a Declaration of Intent with the New Hampshire Secretary of State for the year of election
5. Be affiliated with a Political Action Committee that has registered with the Secretary of State for the year of election and has a primary purpose of promoting the candidate.
This policy does not apply to possible candidates for U.S. President in years without a New Hampshire Presidential Primary. The Live Free or Die Alliance may use editorial discretion when choosing which possible Presidential candidates to profile.