The nonpartisan, nonprofit Live Free or Die Alliance (LFDA) serves New Hampshire citizens by providing objective information about issues and candidates; promoting the civil exchange of opinions in a variety of forums, online and in person; and connecting citizens with their elected officials.
The Live Free or Die Alliance presents a new option for NH citizens, one that adapts to the fast pace of modern life and harnesses technology to put active citizenship within the daily reach of all citizens.
The LFDA provides the following three key tools for NH citizens to learn, discuss, and engage:
The LFDA provides objective information on NH issues, legislation, and political candidates because good information leads to good decision making. The LFDA separates fact from opinion and presents the pros and cons of various solutions. In addition, the LFDA website is an excellent source for citizenship oriented events statewide, webcasts with NH government officials, and links to additional resources.
The LFDA promotes civil discussion and debate in keeping with NH’s proud tradition of civic participation. The LFDA provides multiple venue options to serve citizens in the manner they wish; online with the Virtual Town Hall at www.livefreeordiealliance.com, Facebook, and Twitter and face-to-face with member and outreach meetings and good old fashioned Town Hall-style discussions and debates.
The LFDA provides powerful tools to connect NH citizens to their legislators, offering links to government officials and committees as well as instructions for communicating with NH government officials effectively. In addition, the LFDA efficiently shares member views with government officials. The LFDA offers volunteer opportunities to enrich the citizenship experience and connects members with local volunteer opportunities.
The Live Free or Die Alliance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization created to serve NH residents and to make citizenship easier. Its basic principles include the following: These are the basic principles.
- The LFDA is vigorously nonpartisan.
- The LFDA provides objective information about issues and candidates, separates fact from opinion, and presents the pros and cons of various solutions.
- The LFDA takes no policy positions and endorses no specific candidates.
- The LFDA is member-driven. Members set the agenda, debate issues, and take action as individuals. It takes no policy positions and endorses no specific candidates.
- The LFDA serves NH citizens by providing variety opportunities, both online and in person, to engage in citizenship, to communicate, and to participate.
To learn more about the LFDA, please click on one of the following links: